Wine Stars is an app from Beverage Dynamics, providing credible and detailed reviews of top-rated wines. All wines in our database are reviewed by an exclusive panel of 50 wine experts, who are all retail wine buyers or sommeliers.
To get started, select multiple criteria using the Advanced Search function menus above. You’ll have immediate access to hundreds of wine reviews, which include ratings, pricing information and tasting notes.
Whether you’re searching by price, varietal, country of origin or highest review, Wine Stars has you covered.
- Conundrum Wines Red Blend
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Sin Zin 2019
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Red Bordeaux Blend Cyrus 2017
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Petite Sirah Alexander School Reserve 2018
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Pinot Noir 2020
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Chardonnay 2020
- Sobon Estate Hillside Zinfandel 2020
- Sobon Estate Cougar Hill Zinfandel 2020
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Syrah 2019
- Invicta by Merus Red Blend 2019
- Alexander Valley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay 2019
BEVERAGE DYNAMICS NATIONAL RETAILER WINE PANEL
WINE RATING SYSTEM
Our reviewers are given a topic (varietal, drinking occasion, price) six times a year and asked to select 3-5 wines that fit that criteria for review. Wine reviews include brief tasting notes, a rating and the wine’s retail price (which can vary from store to store and market to market). Unless noted otherwise, the price reflects a 750-ml. bottle. If you’re a beverage professional with a specialty in wine and you’re interested in participating in the panel, please contact managing editor Kyle Swartz at email@example.com or 203-855-8499 x2225.
A Top-flight wine. Superior in taste and character and providing an outstanding price/value relationship.
A very good wine and an excellent value. A wine for which customers will keep coming back.
An above-average wine, at a reasonable price point, which many customers enjoy.